Friday, April 2, 2010

Via Audio @ The End, Nashville

Right, well, I meant to write a nice post much earlier today, but Blogger was down, so here we are.

I went to The End Wednesday night with some friends to see Parachute Musical. I had seen them the last time they were in town, and I love their music, so I was pretty pumped for the show. The End is pretty small, so I was also excited to get up close and practice some concert photography.

I was pleasantly surprised, though, at the incredible music of Via Audio. They were the second of two acts before Parachute, and they put on a great show. Let's check out the list of ways to Ben's heart through music:

Sweet vocal harmonies: check
Groovy rhythms: check
Awesome dance moves: check
Songs about Godzilla: check*

Yeah so I encourage all of the people who don't read this blog (so the whole world) to go check out Via Audio on myspace. If you reaaaally want a link, here

Don't think I've lost my loyalty to Parachute Musical though! They also have a myspace

Let me know which band you like better. They are all wonderful people and I hope they come through Nashville again soon. Here are my two favorite Via Audio songs:

Babies

Lizard Song *yeah. this song is about Godzilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment